Do you know what micelles are? These microscopic molecules act like magnets, binding to dirt and removing it from the skin surface. Micelles are used in many cleansing products: shampoos, shower gels and makeup removers. As far as makeup removing products go, I’ve recently tested a new micellar water: Nanobrow Micellar Makeup Remover. Fancy knowing the result? 🙂
What does micellar water do?
Micellar cleansers are meant for face cleansing and are based on micelles: circular molecules made out of hydrophilic and hydrophobic layers. What does that mean? Micellar water works by attracting and removing face oil, cosmetics, makeup residue and dead cells from the skin surface. Micelles surround the impurities to release them in water and then remove them. Micellar waters are gentle and don’t require harsh rubbing, which makes them the best cleanser for sensitive skin. In addition, many micellar solutions are packed with skin-conditioning and hydrating substances.
Micellar water is a fast and effective way to get rid of makeup, oil and dirt that build up on the skin during the day. To maintain skin’s healthy looks and glow, we need to spare at least a few minutes every day to care for the skin. Nanobrow’s micellar water is cut out for this purpose. What’s the result of the test?
Micellar solution, Nanobrow Micellar Makeup Remover – review and my thoughts
The Nanobrow micellar makeup remover is heaven for my combination skin. It’s effective for clearing the face of makeup and oil excess so it’s a great choice for oily skin too. It removes waterproof makeup fast. It never caused any reactions or burning sensation – that’s a huge benefit!
The formula is definitely worth mentioning. Niacinamide, aloe leaf juice and pomegranate extract are on top of the INCI list. The ingredients soothe redness and irritated skin, speed up skin repair and go well with any skin. Right after removing makeup with the Nanobrow Micellar Makeup Remover, my skin is freshened up, radiant and feels soft. It has this healthy glow. 🙂
- ➜ Directions: all you need to do is soak a cotton pad and gently cleanse the face. If you’re removing makeup, start with the eye and lip area. To avoid harsh rubbing, touch the cotton pad on the skin for a moment to let the product dissolve makeup.
- ➜ Effect: the makeup remover Nanobrow precisely clears the skin and removes makeup cosmetics; soothes like the best skin toner; alleviates red, irritated, dry skin; hydrates the skin and reduces feeling of tight skin; leaves the face smooth and delivers a healthy shine.
- gentle formula – without irritating detergents, suitable for sensitive skin,
- scent – subtle, fresh,
- short ingredient list – without needless comedogenic substances; enriched with natural nutrients (niacinamide, aloe, pomegranate),
- effect – removes even waterproof face, eye and lip makeup,
- restores skin’s pH balance – deeply cleans without causing damage to skin’s defensive barrier.
- small bottle – using the makeup remover every day, I need to restock often 🙁
I’m wondering whether you are familiar with this makeup remover and how it’s working for you. Maybe you’ve had a chance to try other brow products from Nanobrow? Learn more nanobrow.us